With just a small handful of working days remaining before the end of this calendar year, Sydney pallets manufacturer and recycler, Enviro Pallets (NSW) , will surpass the 300,000 mark for recycled timber pallets.
According to Enviro Pallets, sales in recycled plastic pallets will also go beyond a predicted 47,000.
Last year, the environmentally-friendly company marketed a few thousand shy of 250,000 second-hand recycled timber pallets and Enviro Pallets would have been content to match that figure in 2006.
But as the world and business in particular, becomes aware of helping preserve the planet for future generations, more and more of Enviro Pallets’ clients are turning to recycled second-hand pallets, both timber and plastic.
Sales in second-hand timber pallets have been exceptional this year, and as early as October, Enviro Pallets passed the 250,000 mark and were looking at edging towards 300,000 in sales by the Christmas break.
As of today (December 20), Enviro Pallets is two thousand or so short of passing the 300,000 mark and going on immediate orders, that it be attained over the next day or so. Enviro Pallets is been both amazed and delighted by the sale of recycled plastic pallets, especially over the latter half of 2006.
Enviro Pallets has always managed to sell plenty of plastic pallets, but since July or so, it has been inundated with orders for plastic pallets, especially from companies in the export market.
Enviro Pallets has a fleet of contractors, who bring used timber and plastic pallets to the Glendenning yard, where they are given new lease of live with a few nails, a board or bearer or two and in the case of plastic pallets, a clean-up. Plastic pallets, which are deemed beyond salvation are cut up and sent to a plastic recycler.
Enviro Pallets really is a one-stop shop for everything pallets, here is what Enviro Pallets offers its clients.
- Recycled second-hand pallets. Given new leases on life are softwood and hardwood standard (1200mm x 1200mm) pallets, 4-way entry EURO 1 (1200mm x 800mm) and EURO 2 (1200mm x 1000mm) pallets, popular 1100mm x 1100mm pallets, plus a wide range of bastardised sized pallets.
- Markets a full range of second-hand plastic pallets, economy, heavy-duty, industrial, rackable, export, and pressed wood pallets.
- Manufactures new standard (1165mm x 1165mm), and 1100m x 1100m softwood and hardwood pallets as well as block 4-way entry pallets.
- Manufactures custom-made pallets. No job is too big or too small.
- Manufactures boxes, no job is too small or too big.
- Offers an on-site heat-treatment service for clients required export pallets to meet strict export regulations. Enviro Pallets is an accredited export pallet heat treatment facility under the Australian Wood Packaging Certification Scheme: Certification No. 13648.