Sydney pallet manufacturer and recycler, Enviro Pallets (NSW), is having a belated spring clean-out of its Glendenning yard and customers will be the winners.
Enviro Pallets is particularly keen to sell off huge stacks of pressed-wood and plywood pallets to make way for an increasing number of mature pallets to be recycled back into the system.
Enviro Pallets has stacks of three types of pressed-wood and ply pallets which must go. Enviro Pallets is so keen to get them out of the place; it is selling them at far less than cost price.
The three types of pallets are:
1. 1200mm x 1000mm plywood 4-way entry (boards and bearers).
2. 1040mm x 1000mm pressed-wood 4-way entry (nestled).
3. 1200mm x 800mm 4-way entry (nestled).
According to Enviro Pallets, the huge increase in the sale of recycled softwood and hardwood timber pallets this current calendar year has prompted it to concentrate its resources into recycling second-hand wood pallets and manufacturing new wood pallets.
The recycling of timber pallets has hit a chord with Enviro Pallets’ clients, who are delighted with the quality of the second-handers as well as the price.
Enviro Pallets really is a one-stop shop for everything pallets, here is what it offers its clients.
- Recycled second-hand pallets. Given new leases on life are softwood and hardwood standard (1200mm x 1200mm) pallets, 4-way entry EURO 1 (1200mm x 800mm) and EURO 2 (1200mm x 1000mm) pallets, popular 1100mm x 1100mm pallets, plus a wide range of bastardised sized pallets.
- Markets a full range of second-hand plastic pallets, economy, heavy-duty, industrial, rackable, export, and pressed wood pallets.
- Manufactures new standard (1165mm x 1165mm), and 1100m x 1100m softwood and hardwood pallets as well as block 4-way entry pallets.
- Manufactures custom-made pallets. No job is too big or too small.
- Manufactures boxes, no job is too small or too big.
- Offers an on-site heat-treatment service for clients required export pallets to meet strict export regulations. Enviro Pallets is an accredited export pallet heat treatment facility under the Australian Wood Packaging Certification Scheme: Certification No. 13648.
The environmentally-friendly company this calendar year is expected to recycle close to 300,000 second-hand pallets. These pallets are given a new lease of life with a few nails, a board or bearer or two and a coat of paint and then put back into circulation.
Helping keep costs down for clients was the installation earlier this year at Glendenning of a docking saw, which enables Enviro Pallets to mill bulk timber purchases to required lengths. This saves a dollar or two on the end products, savings which are passed onto the customer.