Sydney pallet manufacturer and recycler, Enviro Pallets (NSW), is going for broke in an effort to clear-out several huge stacks of pressed-wood and plywood pallets.
Based at Glendenning in Sydney’s west, Enviro Pallets has three types of these particular pallets which they are selling at out they go prices.
Enviro Pallets is so keen to get them out of the place that they are marketing them at far less than cost price.
The three types of cheapie pallets are:
- 1200mm x 1000mm plywood 4-way entry (boards and bearers).
- 1040mm x 1000mm pressed-wood 4-way entry (nestled).
- 1200mm x 800mm 4-way entry (nestled).
According to Enviro Pallets, the huge increase in the sale of recycled softwood and hardwood timber pallets this current calendar year has prompted the company to concentrate its resources into recycling second-hand wood pallets and manufacturing new wood pallets.
This calendar year alone Enviro Pallets will recycle close to 300,000 timber pallets and 47,000 plastic pallets
Enviro Pallets really is one-stop shop for everything pallets – here’s what the company offers its clients.
- Recycled second-hand pallets. Given new leases on life are softwood and hardwood standard (1200mm x 1200mm) pallets, 4-way entry EURO 1 (1200mm x 800mm) and EURO 2 (1200mm x 1000mm) pallets, popular 1100mm x 1100mm pallets plus a wide range of bastardised sized pallets.
- Markets a full range of second-hand plastic pallets – economy, heavy-duty, industrial, rackable, export, and pressed wood pallets.
- Manufactures new standard (1165mm x 1165mm) and 1100m x 1100m softwood and hardwood pallets as well as block 4-way entry pallets.
- Manufactures custom-made pallets. No job is too big or too small.
- Manufactures boxes – again, no job is too small or too big.
Offers an on-site heat-treatment service for clients required export pallets to meet strict export regulations. Enviro Pallets is an accredited export pallet heat treatment facility under the Australian Wood Packaging Certification Scheme: Certification No. 13648.