Barbra Streisand bemoaned her role as Second-hand Rose in her hit song of the 60’s but clients of Sydney firm, Enviro Pallets (NSW), have taken to second-hand products like Barbra to singing.
Enviro Pallets, based at Glendenning in Sydney’s west, is a one-stop shop for everything pallets, new timber, second-hand timber and plastic, custom-made pallets and boxes and also offers heat treatment service for clients in the export market.
The sale of second-hand pallets in recent years is rivalling the Enviro Pallets’ sale of new products as increasing numbers of clients come aboard the recycling bandwagon.
Little wonder Enviro Pallets’ clients are turning to second-hand pallets, they are cheaper, they are top-quality after the Enviro workshop facelift and what’s more, clients get that feel good emotion by helping preserve the planet.
Last calendar year, Enviro Pallets recycled more than 300,000 softwood and hardwood pallets and nearly 48,000 plastic pallets.
Pallets which otherwise would have ended up in dwindling waste facilities.
The plastic pallets, which are deemed in good enough condition to be recycled are given a tub and put back to work buts tens of thousands of other which are not up to scratch are cut-up and sent to a plastics recycler.
Enviro Pallets really is a one-stop shop for pallets, here is what the company offers its clients.
- Recycled second-hand pallets. Given new leases on life are softwood and hardwood standard (1200mm x 1200mm) pallets, 4-way entry EURO 1 (1200mm x 800mm) and EURO 2 (1200mm x 1000mm) pallets, popular 1100mm x 1100mm pallets plus a wide range of bastardised sized pallets.
- Markets a full range of second-hand plastic pallets – economy, heavy-duty, industrial, rackable, export, and pressed wood pallets.
- Manufactures new standard (1165mm x 1165mm) and 1100m x 1100m softwood and hardwood pallets as well as block 4-way entry pallets.
- Manufactures custom-made pallets. No job is too big or too small.
- Manufactures boxes – again, no job is too small or too big.
- Offers an on-site heat-treatment service for clients required export pallets to meet strict export regulations. Enviro Pallets is an accredited export pallet heat treatment facility under the Australian Wood Packaging Certification Scheme: Certification No. 13648.