Enviro Pallets’ sales in second hand pallets are booming. Such is the quality of its recycled pallets, Sydney pallet recycler and manufacturer, Enviro Pallets (NSW), expects the sales of second-hand timber pallets to exceed new pallet figures for this calendar year.
That will be the first time Enviro Pallets’ second hand sales figures have surpassed new timber pallet sales since 2000.
Enviro Pallets forecast that it would sell close to quarter of a million recycled second-hand pallets this year, but it went past that total in October. On current calculations, Enviro Pallets will go mighty close to topping 300,000 sales by the time it gets to the Christmas-New Year break; that is just a phenomenal growth spurt.
By giving new leases on life to these timber pallets, Enviro Pallets will save the dumping of around 700 tonnes of wood into waste facilities this year alone.
Many of those second-handers, which get the beauty treatment at Enviro Pallets are regular visitors to the Glendenning factory.
Enviro Pallets has always given the staff, both in the factory and on the trucks, a real kick when they spot the return of an Enviro Pallets pallet, but that is starting to wear off because there is just so many of them making the return journey.
These pallets are given a new board or bearer or two, a few nails and they are put back into action. And quality control on these revitalised products is second to none.
Enviro Pallets (NSW), based at Glendenning in Sydney’s west, really is a one-stop shop for everything pallets.
- Recycles second-hand pallets. Giving new leases on life are softwood and hardwood standard (1200mm x 1200mm) pallets, 4-way entry EURO 1 (1200mm x 800mm) and EURO 2 (1200mm x 1000mm) pallets, popular 1100mm x 1100mm pallets plus a wide range of bastardised sized pallets.
- Markets a full range of second-hand plastic pallets, economy, heavy duty, industrial, rackable, export, and pressed wood pallets.
- Manufactures new standard (1165mm x 1165mm) and 1100m x 1100m softwood and hardwood pallets. Manufactures custom-made pallets. No job is too big or too small.
- Manufactures boxes, no job is too small or too big.
- Offers an on-site heat-treatment service for clients required export pallets to meet strict export regulations. Enviro Pallets is an accredited export pallet heat treatment facility under the Australian Wood Packaging Certification Scheme: Certification No. 13648.