Enviro Pallets (NSW) says the introduction of a custom-made timber pallet and box division in July was the ideal rein Enviro Pallets pulled this year.
According to Enviro Pallets, it is a real winner with the custom-made division.
Enviro Pallets received an enquiry during the winter in regards to making a fair-sized timber box and one of its staff was always bragging how he had built his kids a terrific cubby-house, so he was awarded the task of putting the box together. He did a great job and Enviro Pallets had little hesitation in sending it to the customer who was delighted with the product.
Since then orders for boxes and pallets of all sizes have been coming in virtually on a daily basis and the small custom-made corner of Enviro Pallets’ workshop has grown to take over about a quarter of one of its large work spaces.
Although the cubby-house making staff member did a commendable job on that first order, Enviro Pallets decided to employ a retired cabinet-maker to oversee the custom-made division.
Since then Enviro Pallets has employed a second cabinet-maker such has been the demand for those special boxes and pallets.
Enviro Pallets’ custom-made division has a motto that no job is too small or too big and on many occasions they have been made to back that boast.
Coming off the production line have been a 6m x 4m pallet weighing close to 400kgs and a box which was three metres long, 1.2 metres high and one metre wide.
Enviro Pallets really is one-stop shop for everything pallets, here’s what the company offers its clients.
- Recycled second-hand pallets. Given new leases on life are softwood and hardwood standard (1200mm x 1200mm) pallets, 4-way entry EURO 1 (1200mm x 800mm) and EURO 2 (1200mm x 1000mm) pallets, popular 1100mm x 1100mm pallets plus a wide range of bastardised sized pallets.
- Markets a full range of second-hand plastic pallets – economy, heavy-duty, industrial, rackable, export, and pressed wood pallets.
- Manufactures new standard (1165mm x 1165mm) and 1100m x 1100m softwood and hardwood pallets as well as block 4-way entry pallets.
- Manufactures custom-made pallets. No job is too big or too small.
- Manufactures boxes – again, no job is too small or too big.
- Offers an on-site heat-treatment service for clients required export pallets to meet strict export regulations. Enviro Pallets is an accredited export pallet heat treatment facility under the Australian Wood Packaging Certification Scheme: Certification No. 13648.
Enviro Pallets is commited to recycling and helping preserve the planet, and in 2006 Enviro Pallets will recycle just over 300,000 timber pallets and close to 47,000 plastic pallets