Does renting pallets put a real rent in the budget? Sydney firm, Enviro Pallets (NSW) has all the answers.
As more and more companies come to that pallet fork in the road, they are increasingly making the decision to take the purchase path in preference to going down the renting rocky road.
Company executives in their droves are becoming sick and tired of looking out into their yards and seeing numerous stacks of rented pallets sitting idle, tying up essential funds.
It is wasted days and wasted nights and wasted money.
Enviro Pallets’ quality of product and pricing structure across all its pallets is making the purchase of pallets preferable to going down the rental road.
Enviro Pallets’, based at Glendenning in Sydney’s west, sells a huge variety of pallets, new timber, recycled second-hand timber and plastic pallets, pressed-wood pallets and custom-made pallets and boxes
Enviro Pallets really is one-stop shop for everything pallets, here’s what the company offers its clients:
- Recycled second-hand timber pallets. Given new leases on life are softwood and hardwood standard (1200mm x 1200mm) pallets, 4-way entry EURO 1 (1200mm x 800mm) and EURO 2 (1200mm x 1000mm) pallets, popular 1100mm x 1100mm pallets plus a wide range of bastardised sized pallets.
- Markets a full range of second-hand plastic pallets, economy, heavy-duty, industrial, rackable, export, and pressed wood pallets.
- Manufactures new standard (1165mm x 1165mm) and 1100m x 1100m softwood and hardwood pallets as well as block 4-way entry pallets.
- Manufactures custom-made pallets. No job is too big or too small.
- Manufactures boxes, again, no job is too small or too big.
- Offers an on-site heat-treatment service for clients required export pallets to meet strict export regulations. Enviro Pallets is an accredited export pallet heat treatment facility under the Australian Wood Packaging Certification Scheme: Certification No. 13648.
The environmentally-friendly company this calendar year is expected to recycle close to 300,000 second-hand timber pallets and 47,000 plastic pallets.