Enviroblast Wash Collect Recycle introduce Hydropad portable wash pad’s that provide an alternative to concrete based cleaning pads. Hydropads do not require excavation, underground piping or in-ground sumps, everything is above ground. Undetected leaks with in-ground sumps do not cause problems. Hydropads do not require permits to install, because they are portable, and do not require engineers, architects or plans to be drawn-up and approved by local government agencies to implement them.
Hydropad portable wash pad’s are ideal for:
- Automobile detailing, car detailers.
- Body Shops; every body shop does car detailing after the repair and paint work. The 20’ Hydropad provides portable wash pad solution.
- Heavy equipment, the new wide pad allows for the washing of large equipment
Hydropads do not:
- require concrete under them for support or poured into them.
- plug up with dirt, because they don’t hold water. Solids removal is simple, water and solids flow to the side gutter for settling and quick clean-out, even during times when you are washing.
- require exact sizing. They connect together in 8’ sections that come 8, 10, 12 & 14’ wide. Wash pads can be expanded at any time providing any size wash pad required by large equipment.