Entech Electronics offers cost effective and economical laser cut stencils for direct printing of solder paste on interposers and flip chips.
The computer driven laser equipment is designed to cut through metal plates. This stencil production system is very accurate and efficient. The laser head heats, melts and vapours the material to create laser cut stencils in the required pattern.
These are some advantages of using laser cut stencils:
- Burr-free upper surfaces
- Uniform material thickness
- High precision for sizes, dimensions and positioning
- Short Processing cycle
- Excellent release properties
- Sharply defined edges
- Well-defined taper
- Planned control for consistent high quality
- Uniform area tension
- Smooth, wave-free contact sides