KISSLING Electrotec Inc., represented in Australia by Engineering Design & Systems Pty Ltd , has introduced a new line of quality battery disconnect switches for the trucking and automotive industry.
This new line of 200A continuous switches is designed to greatly reduce maintenance costs in a vehicle's electrical circuit.
The Kissling battery switch sets itself apart from the competition by providing extremely low voltage drops (150mV maximum, 50-60mV average) and allowing high overload currents.
The central mounting configuration allows for easy replacement of other switches (Pollack, Cole-Hersee).
* Two year warranty - twice the industry standard.
* IP67 sealed - dust-proof and water tight to 183cm for 30 minutes. Prevents moisture from causing corrosion of contacts, allows pressure washing. No special housing or enclosure needed.
* Solid silver contacts ensure low voltage drop and prevents welding of contacts. Various competitors use copper contacts or micron-plated silver that is susceptible to burn-off.
* High shock and vibration characteristics through sturdy design and quality components. Products can be mounted in any direction.
* Nickel plated studs prevent corrosion - most competitors use untreated copper, which tends to corrode quickly.
* Rating: 200A nominal (continuous for temperature range of -40°C to 85°C)
* Overload: 1600A/1s, 1000A/30s, 500A/180s
* Vibration: 4G/50-2000Hz; Shock: 6G/11ms.
Kissling products are designed for a wide variety of global markets including military, transportation, emergency services, construction, aerospace and marine.