EngineCare Systems understand that despite the greatest efforts to store equipment in a clean and dust free environment lubrication and fuel access points, and air intakes are often exposed to abrasive airborne contaminants.
Oil is the essence of the engine and clean oil is a vital component for an engine to operate efficiently and the Spinner II bypass centrifugal oil cleaners from EngineCare have been proven to be effective at removing particles.
Laurie Hyland of Enginecare Systems explains that even the most minute of particles can seriously damage the components of an engine resulting in reduced efficiency and significant costs in maintenance.
The benefits of fitting a Spinner II bypass centrifuge:
- Extends the shelf life of oil
- Increases intervals between services
- Reduces engine wear
- Enhances long-term preventative maintenance
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Improves clean combustion and fuel efficiency;and
- Supports engine technology for the reduction of exhaust emissions.