A new range of industrial grade lifting bags and controls has been introduced by Enerpac for lifting, pushing, pressing or moving loads safely and smoothly. Enerpac offers nine sizes of the low clearance lifting bags which use compressed air up to 116 psi (8 bar) or water to achieve load capacities ranging from 3.1- 67.2 ton (27-656 kN).
These uniquely designed lifting bags feature the highest friction surface available, providing increased safety for applications including:
- Mining and energy
- Oil and gas
- Primary production
- Heavy transport and machinery
- Materials handling
Features of the lifting bags include:
- Collapsed heights from 28-31mm for easy access under and around loads, with extended heights from 157-541mm.
- Aggressive high-friction surface to prevent bags from slipping. They can be stacked up to two bags high for extended lifting capabilities.
- Non-conducting rubber, which resists oil and most chemicals and has an operating range from 0-90 deg C.
- 25 ton and larger sizes have integrated Nylon® straps and heavy duty reinforced lugs
- Industrial interchange air supply to deadman controller
- Safety coupler inflation hoses which protect against accidental disconnections
“Enerpac Lifting Bags perfectly complement the wide ranges of extreme force tools for which Enerpac has been a respected brand leader for more than 50 years. They are part of a global range from a quality supplier with service and technical backup throughout Australia and New Zealand.”