Enerpac (A Division of Actuant Corp) presents the PXCTM cordless tyre maintenance kits designed to simplify changing and maintaining tyres on large trucks, tractors and implements with greater safety and in less time.
Powered by Enerpac’s new generation XC Series cordless pump, which offers the performance capabilities of an electric or pneumatic powered pump with the convenient portability of a hand pump, the new PXCTM cordless tyre maintenance kits incorporate specific hydraulic tools to carry out various maintenance tasks.
Tools in Enerpac’s PXCTM cordless tyre maintenance kits:
- EBB180 giant tyre/earth mover bead breaker, weighing just 9kg and designed for use on vehicles using five-piece rims of 25-51” with pry bar head loosening pockets. Its 140kN (15.5 ton) hydraulic cylinder has a long 100mm stroke for tough-to-break tyre beads
- WR 5 one ton hydraulic wedge and spread cylinder for use in confined work areas, needing tip clearance of 12.8mm and having a maximum spread of 94mm from a tool weighing just 2.3kg
- HC 7206 high pressure 1.8m hydraulic hose and coupler assembly for optimum safety
Enerpac’s cordless tyre maintenance kits are designed to be safe, fast and ergonomic to use, cutting out handling hazards and time wastage from one of the most common jobs involving heavy vehicles.
Enerpac’s PXCTM cordless tyre maintenance kits can be complemented with a Value Pack, which consists of a 10,000 psi 63mm glycerine-filled gauge, gauge adaptor and a rugged (ST1140) metal carry case. The Value Pack option is available only to purchasers of PXCTM kits. RC hydraulic cylinders and nut splitters are also available optionally as part of the tyre maintenance kit range.
The XC pump in the HV kits is designed to satisfy the need for a long-lasting pump that can be used in hard-to-access areas, including confined spaces and remote sites typically encountered by industries such as resources, energy, construction, civil engineering, infrastructure and onshore and offshore maintenance engineering. Enerpac’s cordless XC-Series promotes operator safety by removing trip hazards associated with traditional powered pumps.
Ideal for a wide range of industries, the XC-Series solves diverse and demanding applications requirements, including:
- Tyre maintenance
- Lifting, pushing, pulling and cutting
- Mobilising heavy equipment
- Gear pulling
- Servicing machinery
- Moving paper rolls
- Lifting rail cars and rail alignment
- Constructed of lightweight materials
- Equipped with a powerful, one-half horsepower motor
- Bladder reservoir eliminates venting and offers leak-free operation in any orientation
- Overall body, handle and trigger ergonomically engineered to maximise ease-of-use and portability
- Delivers oil flow of 2.05 LPM at low-pressure setting and 0.25 LPM at full pressure up to 700bar
- 28-volt Lithium-Ion battery technology ensures battery runtime necessary to accommodate demanding application requirements
- Overload protection circuitry safeguards both the pump and the operator from excessive amp draw or temperatures
- Trigger lock-off mechanism protects against unintended operation during transport