Enerpac ’s single-acting general purpose RC cylinders are a ubiquitous workhorse of Australian industry because of their combination of compact power and rugged versatility. The single-acting general purpose RC cylinders are available in 39 models in capacities of 5 tonnes to 95 tonnes with strokes from 5 tonnes to 95 tonnes, the cylinders are part of a range of high-pressure (700 bar) cylinders.
Using high-pressure 700 bar technology to reduce weight and size while maximising compact lifting power, the high-strength alloy steel cylinders are part of an Enerpac range of safety-oriented, energy saving and labour-saving technologies, including lifting, pumping, fastening and maintenance tools.
The RC range, part of a broader Enerpac cylinder range in capacities exceeding 1000 tonnes features:
- Collar threads, plunger threads and base mounting holes for easy fixturing
- Design for use in any position, including upside down and individually as well as in synchronised groups
- Removable strap handles for unobstructed fixturing (RC 5013, RC75-13). Eye bolts with 95-tonne models
- High strength alloy steel construction for day-in day-out reliability, or optional ultra-lightweight RAC aluminium cylinders for capacity-to- weight ratio
- Optional high temperature and corrosion-resistant cylinders with Viton seals for extreme environments
- Hardened removable grooved saddles on all RC cylinders (with optional tilt and flat saddles available)
- Base plates available for 50-tonne models to ensure stability of lifting
- Broad range of mounting attachments for 5 tonnes to 25 tonnes models to solve many application problems
- Heavy duty return springs and plunger wiper that reduces contamination to extend cylinder life
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- CR400 coupler and dust cap on all models
- Optional gauges to minimise the risk of overloading and to help ensure long- dependable service
All Enerpac cylinders are complemented by a broad range of advanced pumping technologies from Enerpac, ranging from simple portable hand pumps and versatile battery pumps to new generation electric and air-over-hydraulic technologies. These include cool-running and energy-saving ZU4T electric pumps and new generation 700 bar XVARI XA air-over-hydraulic foot pumps, which enable finer and safer control of tasks while completing jobs up to twice as quickly as conventional pumps.