Enerpac (A Division of Actuant Corp) has introduced a new range of compact hydraulic torque wrench pumps designed to deliver optimal productivity and reliability with simplified operation and maintenance.
The new torque wrench pumps are being introduced by Enerpac in Australia and New Zealand.
The Enerpac TQ-700E Classic 700 bar electric pumps feature a brushless motor designed for continuous usage and simplified maintenance in high cycle applications and demanding environments.
The torque wrench pumps are suitable for use in wind farms, erection of turbines, installation of gearboxes, maintenance of pressure vessels and pipelines, bolting of tower foundations and various tasks in industries such as mining and energy, oil and gas as well as construction and manufacturing.
The lightweight torque wrench pump is also ideal for mobile plant workshops at mine and resource sites as well as in field maintenance applications for dragline, shovel and heavy plant repair.
Key features of Enerpac TQ-700E torque wrench pumps:
- Weighs under 30kg and operates well from generators
- Optimised flow curve technology maximises productivity with faster ‘per bolt’ performance while minimising heat build-up
- Quiet operation at <85 dBA
- Compact footprint allows easy moving around the work site
- Robust carry frame for easy portability
- Durable roll cage with ergonomically sized lifting handle and shielded gauge allows easy positioning while keeping the pump safe from on-site hazards
- Straightforward operation with simple pressure set and convenient-to-use pendant control
- Equipped with a 6m pendant cord, which allows the user to pressurise the pump from a distance, increasing productivity and speed of setup
- Twin THQ700 torque wrench hoses in 6m and 12m lengths plus optional four-wrench manifold as an accessory