Enerpac (A Division of Actuant Corp) , a leading supplier of high-pressure hydraulic equipment now offers a new range of long-stroke RC Duo hydraulic cylinders.
The hydraulic cylinders optimise extension capabilities while minimising retraction times to get jobs done faster with excellent reliability and safety.
Available in a capacity range of 5-95 tons and long-stroke models typically in the 156-362mm range, the compact and powerful high-pressure 700 bar RC Duo cylinders are part of Enerpac’s new generation of RC general purpose cylinder family, one of the world’s most widely used ruggedly versatile high-pressure cylinder ranges.
Key features of RC Duo hydraulic cylinders:
- Single acting cylinders with heavy duty pre-tensioned springs for improved retraction rates to get jobs completed faster
- New GR2 dual bearing technology easily withstands lateral forces and dynamic loads, preventing galling and premature bearing failure to keep work on schedule safely
- Longer-stroke versions incorporate double Golden Ring bearing protection to absorb eccentric load stresses to protect cylinders against abrasion, over-extending or plunger blowouts and jamming or top-end mushrooming
- Golden Ring cylinders provide long trouble-free operation in applications such as lifting, forming, pressing, fabrication and maintenance
Features for additional convenience, safety and durability:
- External access to fasteners requires only standard shop tools for simplified maintenance
- Plunger wiper reduces contamination, extending cylinder life
- Base and plunger made from high-strength alloy steel for durability
- Collar threads, plunger threads and base mounting holes enable easy fixturing on most models
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- Design allows cylinder to be used in all positions
- CR-400 coupler and dust cap included on all models
RC Duo series hydraulic cylinders feature high-pressure 700 bar technology to reduce weight and size while maximising compact lifting power. The high-strength alloy steel cylinders are part of a broader Enerpac cylinder range in capacities exceeding 1,000 tons.
The hydraulic cylinders also complement Enerpac’s advanced range of safety-oriented, energy-saving and labour-saving technologies including lifting, pumping, fastening, bolting and maintenance tools.
All Enerpac cylinders are complemented by a broad range of advanced pumping technologies, ranging from simple portable hand pumps and versatile battery pumps to new generation electric and air-over-hydraulic technologies.