Enerpac (A Division of Actuant Corp) has introduced a new range of electric tensioner pumps to the Australasian market featuring remote controlled operation.
The new ZUTP1500 electric tensioner pumps are designed to safely and quickly meet the bolt tensioner and hydraulic nut actuation needs in demanding applications including wind turbine, electricity generation, construction, mining, metalworking, oil and gas and shipbuilding.
The pumps will be displayed at the QME exhibition in Mackay, Queensland from July 24 to July 26.
Featuring a remote controlled electric valve and universal motor without a hydraulic intensifier, the ZUTP1500 electric tensioner pumps facilitate hassle-free operation of bolt tensioners and hydraulic nuts in remote locations.
These pumps are the latest addition to Enerpac’s robust line of ZUTP-Series electric tensioning pumps, which features a two-stage pump design to provide high flow at low pressure for fast system fills as well as controlled flow at high pressure for safe and accurate operation.
Key features of Enerpac ZUTP1500 electric tensioner pumps:
- Low-pressure flow rate of 3.77 l per minute and full-pressure flow rate of 0.33 l per minute
- Three-piston, two-stage pump design powers bolt tensioners up to two times faster than competitive pumps
- Generates 1500 bar of pressure without the use of an intensifier
- Less sensitive to contamination in the hydraulic fluid with more reliability and lower operating cost
- Rugged, lightweight and compact design an ideal fit for tight openings common in space-restricted applications
- Durable, lightweight aluminium roll cage and reservoir with a sheet metal front panel guards the pump
- High-efficiency pump design and heavy-duty universal motor for cooler operating temperature and less current draw
- Delivers higher productivity for applications in remote or low-powered areas
- 6m pendant cord for remote control of both the motor and valve, delivering hassle-free operation and increased productivity
- Ideal for wind turbine bolt tensioning and other applications since it allows single-person operation
- Large 6-inch pressure gauge with a polycarbonate cover prominently displayed on the front panel for improved visibility and safety
- User-adjustable pressure control valve mounted on the front panel for easy access
- Compatible with all brands of tensioners that require up to 1500 bar of pressure