High pressure low profile hexagonal torque wrenches from Enerpac (A Division of Actuant Corp) are designed for precise torque application in controlled bolting requirements in industry.
Pipeline joints, valves, pumps and machinery present access challenges for controlled bolting in industries such as oil and gas, petrochemical and resources, processing, metalworking as well as machinery maintenance.
A large number of fasteners require precise application of torque to ensure even and consistent torque is applied to all bolts, delivering an outcome that offers high levels of precision and safety.
Enerpac’s versatile high-pressure (700 bar) and low profile hexagonal wrenches are designed for low clearance bolting applications.
The W series torque wrenches are available in a weight range of 1.4kg - 12kg, and offer precisely repeatable torque from 2712 to 47450 Nm.
These W series torque wrenches are complemented by the equally versatile S series double-acting square drive wrenches, which weigh from 2.7kg to 31kg with outputs of 1898-34079 Nm.
Both types of wrenches can be fitted with optional TSP Pro Series swivels that employ tilt and swivel technology to simplify hose placement by offering 360º X-axis and 160º Y-axis rotation.
Enerpac Australia and New Zealand Regional Manager Tony Brooks says that the rigid steel torque wrenches with excellent power-to-weight ratios are not standalone products but form part of complete families of advanced bolting and fastening technologies to handle tough jobs onshore and offshore.
Enerpac torque wrenches find use in applications such as pipelines, tanks, pressure vessels, mobile machinery, drilling rigs, tracked and heavy vehicles, cranes and fixed plant across industries including building and construction, infrastructure fabrication, manufacturing, mining and energy, petroleum, heavy transport, primary industry machinery, shipping as well as water and wastewater.
Key features of Enerpac’s new generation professional bolting technology:
- Full range of top quality precision crafted sockets designed in world class ISO 9001 certified facilities
- Precise and time-saving hydraulic nut families that are particularly useful in applications involving critical tolerances, multiple bolting tasks and high levels of repeatability
- Powerful bolt tensioners and highly portable torque multipliers to provide 224-2845 kN of force for tightening and loosening of nuts, bolts and stubborn or corroded fasteners
- Portable nut splitters plus efficient flange splitting and flange alignment tools purpose-built to take manual labour out of the job while safeguarding the integrity of pipelines and flanged machinery as well as worker safety
- Energy-efficient Z-class electric pumps and new-generation Z-class air pumps with fewer moving parts for less friction, more reliability and reduced energy needs
Enerpac is a major supplier of high-pressure hydraulic equipment in Australia and New Zealand with products such as 700 bar precision hydraulic cylinders, tools and safety equipment in addition to professional bolting technology.