Robust long-stroke RR series hydraulic cylinders from Enerpac (A Division of Actuant Corp) are especially designed for high-cycle uses in demanding environments like resources, mining, energy, construction, and industrial sites.
Enerpac 700 bar high pressure hydraulics – which pack more power into smaller, more easily positioned hydraulic cylinders – are complemented by Enerpac range of safety-oriented, energy saving and labour-saving technologies, including lifting, pumping, fastening and maintenance tools.
The double-acting hydraulic cylinders come in capacities from 10-520 tons, with strokes from 57-1219mm for applications such as bridge, roof, generator and mill positioning, as well as lifting, pressing, forming and fabrication applications.
Extended strokes often allow jobs to be finished more quickly and safely, with fewer extensions of the hydraulic cylinder required and less repositioning and/or packing. For heavy lifting in remote locations, Enerpac ZE series electric pumps used with RR hydraulic cylinders feature the four-way valves necessary for use with double acting cylinders.
- Collar threads, plunger threads and base mounting holes for easy fixturing
- Plunger wiper that reduces contamination to extend cylinder life
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- CR400 coupler and dust cap on all models. The couplers fit all HC series hoses
- Hardened removable saddles to protect plunger during lifting and pressing. RR hydraulic cylinders up to 75 tons have plunger mounting holes for installation of CAT-Series tilt saddles.
- Built-in safety valve to prevent accidental over-pressurization.