Robust long-stroke RR series hydraulic cylinders from Enerpac are especially designed for high-cycle uses in demanding environments such as construction, resources, mining, energy and industrial sites. The double-acting cylinders come in capacities from 10-520 tons, with strokes from 57-1219mm for applications such as bridge, roof, generator and mill positioning, as well as lifting, pressing, forming and fabrication applications.
Features of the long-stroke hydraulic cylinders include:
- Long- stroke hydraulic cylinders feature built-in safety valve to prevent accidental over-pressurization.
- Collar threads, plunger threads and base mounting holes for easy fixturing
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- A CR400 coupler and dust cap is included on all models of the long-stroke hydraulic cylinders .
- The couplers fit all HC series hoses
- Plunger wiper that reduces contamination to extend cylinder life
- Hardened removable saddles to protect plunger during lifting and pressing. RR cylinders up to 75 tons have plunger mounting holes for installation of CAT-Series tilt saddles
- For heavy lifting in remote locations, Enerpac ZE series electric pumps used with RR cylinders feature the four-way valves necessary for use with double acting cylinders