High-pressure (700 bar) hydraulic equipment specialist, Enerpac (A Division of Actuant Corp) supplies a range of long stroke RC Duo hydraulic cylinders designed to help accomplish jobs faster with high safety.
The compact and powerful 700 bar long stroke hydraulic cylinders from Enerpac are part of an RC Duo series available in a capacity range of 5-95 tons and long-stroke models from 156mm to 362mm. The new cylinders optimise the extension capabilities of this major range while minimising retraction times to get jobs done faster and with excellent reliability and safety.
Enerpac’s long stroke RC Duo hydraulic cylinders will be showcased at the upcoming QME exhibition in Mackay, Queensland in July.
Using high-pressure 700 bar technology to reduce weight and size while maximising compact lifting power, the RC Duo series of high-strength alloy steel cylinders is part of a broader Enerpac cylinder range available in capacities exceeding 1,000 tons.
The new RC-Series Duo single acting cylinders feature heavy duty pre-tensioned springs with improved retraction rates to get jobs completed faster. Their new GR2 dual bearing technology easily withstands lateral forces and dynamic loads, preventing galling and premature bearing failure to keep work moving forward safely, and on schedule.
The double Golden Ring bearing protection in longer-stroke versions absorbs eccentric load stresses to protect cylinders against abrasion, over-extending, or plunger blowouts and jamming or top-end mushrooming, ensuring long trouble-free operation in applications such as lifting, forming, pressing, fabrication and maintenance.
Key features of Enerpac RC Duo hydraulic cylinders:
- Heavy duty pre-tensioned springs with improved retraction rates get jobs done faster
- Simplified maintenance with external access to fasteners requiring only standard shop tools
- Plunger wiper reduces contamination, extending cylinder life
- Base and plunger made from high-strength alloy steel for durability
- Collar threads, plunger threads and base mounting holes enable easy fixturing on most models
- Double Golden Ring bearing protection absorbs eccentric load stresses
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- Design allows cylinder to be used in all positions
- CR-400 coupler and dust cap included on all models