SOME of the world's most advanced, safe and versatile high-force industrial lifting, bolting and pumping technologies are being introduced to Australasia as Enerpac stages its biggest-ever expansion Down Under.
Innovations in the new Enerpac E325a Industrial Catalogue range from highly portable families of professional bolting equipment through to computerised synchronous lifting systems that one person can operate from up to a kilometre away to lift giant weights.
Enerpac's largest range ever of time and cost-saving precision tools also includes new families of aluminium cylinders weighing half their steel equivalents, new Extreme Products designed for maximum corrosion and temperature resistance and new generation ZE and ZU electric pumps with fewer moving parts that save power while extending reliability.
Included in the catalogue's 223 pages of hydraulic power for all industrial applications - introduced to distributors and service outlets in a road show ending this month - is Australasia's biggest selection of (700 bar) cylinders in hundreds of models with capacities from 5-1000 tonnes for compact high-pressure power in lifting, pushing, pulling, bending and holding applications.
Featured in the E325e catalogue are:
* Major new additions to Enerpac's pump range, which is one of the world's most comprehensive.
* New families of professional bolting technology, including S series square drive hydraulic torque wrenches and W series low-profile hexagon drives offering outstanding power-to weight ratios and outstanding operator safety.
* Computerised, PLC touch-screen controlled synchronous lifting systems that can co-ordinate lifts by 64 cylinders simultaneously with minute accuracies of within 0.1 mm among the cylinder heights.
* A full range of lightweight, non-corrosive aluminium cylinders up to 150 tonnes capacity. These feature composite bearings on all moving surfaces to guarantee no metal-to-metal contact, to resist side loads and increase cylinder life.
* Special products for extreme environments. These include nickel-plated cylinders with Viton seals, anodised handpumps and nickel plated valves for high temperature and corrosion-resistant applications.
* High efficiency 3-way directional control valves, with 700 bar flow rates up 17 litres a minute, new manifold and Enerpac control valves and system check and lock safety features and optional pendant control.