Enerpac (A Division of Actuant Corp) presents an easily manoeuvrable and self-contained range of lifting jacks designed for use in space-restricted locations and on rough terrain.
Enerpac POW’R RISER lifting jacks comprise of a high capacity (54-181 ton) cylinder and an electric or air-powered hydraulic pump unit integrated into a mobile cart.
This heavy-duty lifting system will be exhibited by high pressure hydraulic products specialist, Enerpac at the QME 2012 in July.
Enerpac POW’R RISER lifting jacks offer the speed, power and versatility for a wide variety of on-site applications including servicing tyres, tracked vehicles, rail stock and various maintenance functions on heavy equipment.
The equipment is also suitable for lifting and positioning large constructed elements as well as any application that requires heavy lifting equipment in remote locations.
Key features of Enerpac POW’R RISER lifting jacks:
- Can be rolled into position for easy placement
- No exposed hoses or fittings
- Narrow width for hard-to-reach areas
- Wide selection of capacities, strokes and jack heights for a variety of applications
- Electric motor fully enclosed to withstand elements
- 54, 90, 136 and 181 ton capacities with pneumatic or electric pumps for tough jobs
- SUP-R-STACK extension system allows lifting at all heights without blocking
- Locking U-Rings can be placed around an extended piston for safe mechanical cribbing of lifted loads
Enerpac lifting technologies on show at the QME will include next generation RC Duo cylinders, the new ULTIMA series of steel hand pumps, MDG41 compliant hoses and Enerpac’s new system of plastic cribbing blocks and wedges to stabilise heavy loads.