High-pressure hydraulic products specialist, Enerpac (A Division of Actuant Corp) presents the POW’R RISER lifting jacks, a range of easily manoeuvrable, self-contained, heavy duty lifting systems designed for use in tight locations as well as rough terrain.
Enerpac will be showcasing the POW’R RISER lifting jack at QME 2012 in Mackay from July 24 to July 26.
Combining a high capacity cylinder (54-181 ton) and an electric or air-powered hydraulic pump unit integrated into a mobile cart, Enerpac POW’R-RISER offers the speed, power and versatility required for on-site applications such as servicing tyres, tracked vehicles, rail stock and various maintenance functions on heavy equipment.
Enerpac POW’R RISER hydraulic lifting jacks are also ideal for lifting and positioning large constructed elements and any application requiring heavy lifting of equipment in remote locations.
Locking U-Rings can be placed around an extended piston for safe mechanical cribbing of lifted loads. Available individually or in sets in a choice of four lengths for each capacity, Locking U-Rings are accommodated by storage racks integral to the POW’R-RISER.
Key features of Enerpac POW’R RISER lifting jacks:
- Can be rolled into position for easy placement
- No exposed hoses or fittings to damage
- Narrow width for hard-to-reach areas
- Wide selection of capacities, strokes and jack heights for different applications
- Electric motor fully enclosed to withstand elements
- 54, 90, 136 and 181-ton capacities with pneumatic or electric pumps
- SUP-R-STACK Extension System allows lifting at all heights without blocking
Enerpac’s lifting technologies on show at the QME will include the next generation RC Duo cylinders, the new ULTIMA series of steel hand pumps, MDG41 compliant hoses and Enerpac’s new system of plastic cribbing blocks and wedges.