Enerpac’s ULTIMA hydraulic hand pumps not only get maintenance and fabrication jobs done more quickly, but also minimise operator effort and fatigue.
Currently available in an old-for-new trade-in offer over the November-January industrial maintenance season, these safe and cost-effective high pressure hydraulic tools pack more power into a smaller, lighter and more portable size to quickly set up for tasks including lifting, cutting, clamping, pressing, forming, aligning, nut splitting as well as pushing and pulling mechanical components such as bearings and seals.
The two-speed operation of the hydraulic hand pump enables the faster first stage to be used to quickly position the plunger of the hydraulic cylinder where it is needed, before employing the powerful second stage (700 bar) to do the heavy work.
Key features of Enerpac’s ULTIMA hydraulic hand pumps:
- Two-speed operation ensures speed and performance
- Lightweight construction at 7kg
- Ideally suited for rugged applications where durability is a concern
- Can comfortably handle cylinders of 5-25 tons capacity even in harsh conditions
- Handle effort reduced by up to 20% without compromising speed or performance
- Innovative bypass system reduces loads often created by earlier two-stage pumps
- New Power Push handle grip and linkage design enable loads to be better distributed to minimise operator fatigue
ULTIMA hand pumps are available from November 1, 2012 to January 31, 2013 under Enerpac’s new package deal applying to trade-ins of any brand of old pump for a new ULTIMA. As part of the deal, customers receive an HC 7206 hose, G2535L gauge and GA3 gauge adaptor at no additional cost.