Enerpac is introducing to Australasia its biggest-ever range of time-saving technologies focussed on improving safety and efficiency in the construction, energy, infrastructure and mining and petroleum industries.
The man guiding the expansion – the business unit manager of the Australasian operations of Enerpac, Anders Mangen says technologies such as advanced torque wrenches and high reliability ZU4 pump families have helped produce an extraordinary rise in sales of Enerpac’s 700 bar technology, which packs more force into lighter and smaller tools that are easier and safer to use.
According to Mangen the timing of the range expansion has been right because huge resources, infrastructure, energy and pipeline projects are looking for tools they can trust for safety, reliability and efficiency in rugged situations onshore and offshore. Now the company is extending the quality engineering brand into further areas of our industrial markets where Enerpac offers global expertise complemented by local support through our national network.
Enerpac’s global expertise in professional bolting technologies is detailed in the latest E325a catalogue at www.enerpac.com.au and is on show on stand H1104 at the Aimex exhibition from September 4-7. The catalogue includes:
- Versatile W low profile hexagonal wrenches and versatile S series of double-acting square drive wrenches designed for maximum durability, reliability and safety, with rigid steel design and outstanding power to weight ratios up to 34,000 Nm (S series)
- A range of fine quality impact sockets to complement the torque wrenches, are designed to replace laborious, inaccurate and often hazardous bolting and unbolting methods, such as flogging wrenches
- Time-saving hydraulic nuts and portable nut splitters for applications where speed of fabrication or maintenance is vital, and high standards of precision and repeatability are required
- Accurate and highly portable manual torque multipliers to provide from 1015-10,845 nm of force for tightening and loosening of nuts, bolts and stubborn or corroded fasteners requiring high torque
- Efficient flange alignment and flange splitting tools purpose-built to take manual labour out of the job while safeguarding the integrity of pipelines and flanged machinery – as well as the safety of the person working on them
- Energy-saving ZU4 Portable hydraulic pumps with fewer moving parts and less friction to give more power and reliability for and heavyweight hydraulic tasks. These 1.25 kW pumps complement Z class ZE3-6 5.6 kw stationary pumps in a comprehensive Enerpac range extending
fall the way from simple hand pumps to sophisticated air, electric, turbo and gasoline types
- Rugged workhorses pumps custom-engineered to particular applications, such as the ZU4908JE double-acting pump which can be coupled with compact and powerful Enerpac post-tensioning tools for mono strand construction applications common on building, mining and infrastructure development sites
Enerpac stocks Australasia’s one if the biggest selection of (700 bar) cylinders, in hundreds of models with capacities from 5-1000 tonnes for compact high-pressure power in lifting, pushing, pulling, bending and holding applications.
Enerpac’s range of time and cost-saving precision tools also includes new families of aluminium cylinders weighing half their steel equivalents, new Extreme Products designed for maximum corrosion and temperature resistance and the new generation ZE and ZU electric pumps with fewer moving parts that save power while extending reliability and serviceability even on remote sites with variable electricity supplies.
Innovations in the Enerpac E325a industrial catalogue range from its highly portable families of professional bolting equipment to computerised synchronous lifting systems that one person can operate from up to a kilometre away to lift giant weights (including bridges, turbines, draglines and drilling platforms).