The two-speed high pressure hydraulic pumps can be employed to power the multitude of labour-saving tools found in workshops and worksites. In addition to being more compact than low pressure models, these pumps are also lighter and quicker to set up for tasks including lifting, cutting, clamping, pressing, forming, aligning, nut splitting and pushing and pulling mechanical components such as bearings and seals.
The compact pumps are also capable of packing more power into a smaller and more portable frame. In addition to ease-of-use and safety, ULTIMA hand pumps are constructed for superior durability and longevity.
The new Enerpac ULTIMA series of steel hand pumps features a two-speed operation wherein the faster first stage can be used to quickly position the plunger of the hydraulic cylinder before employing the powerful second stage (700-2800 bar) to do the heavy work. The chrome-plated plunger protects against wear and withstands contaminants.
Weighing as little as 7kg and designed for portability, the versatile new generation steel hand pumps are ideally suited for rugged applications where durability is of utmost concern. Enerpac National Sales Manager Darryl Lange says that the pumps can comfortably handle cylinders of 5-25 tons capacity or more, while withstanding rugged sites and rough treatment.
Key features of Enerpac ULTIMA series hydraulic hand pumps:
- Innovative design provides greater ease-of-use with handle effort reduced by up to 20% without compromising speed or performance
- Unique bypass system further reduces loads
- New Power Push handle grip and linkage design better distribute the loads to minimise operator fatigue
- Compatible with a huge range of high-pressure hydraulic tools used in many workshops
- Vent-free reservoir helps eliminate performance deficiencies from operators forgetting to open a vent
- Fill plug conveniently located on the top for quick, clean and easy refills
- Integrated carrying handle for durable and hassle-free mobility
- Sure-Grip release knob facilitates simple gripping and handling with or without gloves, for superior control while releasing pressure
- Reservoir over-pressurisation system releases excess pressure for more safety
- Wider footprint increases safety by improving stability, reducing the potential for pump tips or slips
- Solid steel construction withstands significant on-the-job abuse
- Reservoir features thick-wall steel tubing
- Pumping head and base cast from steel
- Tie rod design allows effortless disassembly for maintenance or servicing