Enerpac specialises in the supply of a range of high-pressure torque wrenches designed to apply precise torque in various industrial bolting applications.
Tightening bolts that connect wind tower segments during assembly and maintenance requires robust but compact solutions.
A large number of fasteners require precise application of torque to ensure joint integrity is achieved and maintained.
Enerpac offers their versatile high-pressure 700 bar S series of double-acting square drive wrenches that weigh from 2.7kg to 31kg with outputs of 1898-34079 Nm.
These torque wrenches are complemented by Enerpac’s W series low profile hexagonal wrenches designed for low clearance bolting applications, and weighing from only 1.4kg to 12kg while offering precisely repeatable torque from 2712 Nm to 47450 Nm.
Both types of wrenches can be fitted with optional TSP Pro Series swivels that employ tilt and swivel technology to simplify hose placement by offering 360º X-axis and 160º Y-axis rotation.
Enerpac Australia and New Zealand Regional Manager Tony Brooks says that the rigid steel torque wrenches featuring excellent power-to-weight ratios form part of complete families of advanced bolting and fastening technologies to handle tough onshore and offshore jobs.
Enerpac torque wrenches are used worldwide in applications such as pipelines, tanks, pressure vessels, mobile machinery, drilling rigs, tracked and heavy vehicles, cranes and fixed plant across diverse industries.
These industries include building and construction, infrastructure fabrication, manufacturing, mining and energy, petroleum, heavy transport, primary industry machinery, shipping as well as water and wastewater.
Key features of Enerpac’s new generation professional bolting technology:
- Full range of top quality precision crafted sockets designed in world class ISO 9001 certified facilities
- Precise and time-saving hydraulic nut families that are particularly useful in applications involving critical tolerances, multiple bolting tasks and high levels of repeatability
- Powerful bolt tensioners and highly portable torque multipliers to provide 224-2845 kN of force for tightening and loosening of nuts, bolts and stubborn or corroded fasteners
- Portable nut splitters plus efficient flange splitting and flange alignment tools purpose-built to take manual labour out of the job while safeguarding the integrity of pipelines and flanged machinery as well as worker safety
- Energy-efficient Z-class electric pumps and new-generation Z-class air pumps with fewer moving parts for less friction, more reliability and reduced energy needs
Enerpac is a major supplier of high-pressure 700 bar hydraulic equipment in Australia and New Zealand with products such as precision hydraulic cylinders, tools and safety equipment in addition to professional bolting technology.