International market leader in high-pressure hydraulic products, Enerpac (A Division of Actuant Corp) introduces a new high precision hydraulic load hoisting and positioning system to Australasia designed to enhance crane performance and safety while reducing costs.
Superior in performance, efficiency and capabilities to conventional load positioning systems, the Enerpac SyncHoist hydraulic load hoisting and positioning system offers vertical and horizontal load manoeuvring using one crane, while reducing the risk of damage from oscillations of wire rope due to sudden crane starts and stops.
SyncHoist’s application spans diverse industries including construction, engineering, hydraulics, mining and energy, oil and gas, manufacturing and metal fabrication as well as shipbuilding and safety.
Enerpac’s new SyncHoist SHS system employs intelligent hydraulics to monitor and guide compact but powerful 700 bar double-acting push-pull cylinders integrated into four lifting points above the loads. The SyncHoist is also used for pre-programmed positioning, tilting and aligning of loads, and for counterweighing and determining their centre of gravity.
A member of the Enerpac synchronous lifting family, the SyncHoist hydraulic load hoisting and positioning system is backed globally by the expertise and experience of the Enerpac Integrated Solutions Team.
Enerpac’s synchronous lifting systems have been employed globally on jobs as diverse as lifting the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, manoeuvring the roof of the Beijing Olympics Birds Nest building, hoisting 1000-tonne mining mills in Western Australia and re-levelling multi-storey buildings after the Christchurch earthquakes.
Key applications of the Enerpac SyncHoist system:
- Positioning of roof sections, bridge sections, concrete elements and steel structures
- Positioning of turbines, transformers and fuel rods
- Precise machinery loading, mill rod changes and bearing changes
- Precise positioning of pipelines and blow out valves
- Positioning and aligning of ship segments prior to assembly
- Available in system load capacities of 240, 320 and 440 tons
- System reach of 1500mm from each lifting point
- Offers very high accuracies of ±1.0mm
- Less dependence on weather conditions
- Vastly improved operating speed and worker safety
- Available with manual, extended manual and fully monitorised PLC system management and control systems
- Manual control with manual directional control valves
- Extended manual control with joystick controls and position display
- PLC control with fully closed-loop control system
- PLC control options include touch screen, remote wireless control, load and stroke monitoring, load calculations and pre-programmable motions and data recording