Enerpac (A Division of Actuant Corp) is introducing a new series of cordless pumps that combines the performance capabilities of an electric or pneumatic powered pump with the convenient portability of a hand pump.
Enerpac’s new XC-Series cordless powered pumps offer a portable, cost-effective solution for remote operations, delivering the speed, power and longevity of corded pumps, according to Enerpac Australia and New Zealand Regional Manager Mr Tony Brooks.
Designed to satisfy the need for a long-lasting pump that can be used in hard-to-access areas, the XC-Series cordless hydraulic pumps are equipped with a powerful, one-half horsepower motor and feature 28-volt Lithium-Ion battery technology.
With its bladder reservoir, Enerpac’s cordless pumps eliminate venting and offer leak-free operation in any orientation.
Brian Alexander, Global Product Manager at Enerpac explains that the XC-Series has been designed as a durable solution versatile enough to satisfy customers’ performance requirements in demanding applications and locations.
Key features of XC-Series cordless powered pumps:
- Constructed of lightweight materials
- Delivers oil flow of 2.05 litres per minute at its low-pressure setting and 0.25 litres per minute at full pressure (up to 700 bar)
- Lithium-ion technology ensures battery runtime necessary to accommodate demanding application requirements
- Ergonomically engineered body, handle and trigger maximise ease-of-use and portability
- Promotes operator safety by removing trip hazards associated with traditional powered pumps
- Overload protection circuitry safeguards both the pump and the operator from excessive amp draw or temperatures
- Trigger lock-off mechanism protects against unintended operation during transport
- One-litre and two-litre reservoir models available
- Lifting, pushing, pulling and cutting
- Mobilising heavy equipment
- Gear pulling
- Servicing machinery
- Moving paper rolls
- Lifting rail cars and rail alignment