Sharp’s ND-L3EJE is a multi-silicon photovoltaic module with 123 W maximum power.
A safe, clean and reliable source of energy, Sharp’s ND-L3EJE photovoltaic module is designed for a variety of electrical power requirements.
Based on the technology of crystal silicon solar cells developed over 35 years, Sharp’s ND-L3EJE photovoltaic module has good durability to withstand rigorous operating conditions and is suitable for use in several solar systems.
Common applications for the Sharp ND-L3EJE include private residences, RVs, cabins, vacation homes, solar power stations, pumps, telemetry systems, beacons and track lights.
As one the world’s major manufacturers of photovoltaic modules, Sharp produces an extensive line of high-power modules for electrical power requirement.
Features of Sharp’s ND-L3EJE are:
- High-power module (123W) using 155 mm square multi-crystal silicon solar cells with 12.39% module conversion efficiency
- Photovoltaic module with bypass diode minimises the power drop caused by shade
- Textured cell surface to reduce the reaction of sunlight and black surface field (BSF) structure to improve cell conversion efficiency: 14.13%
- White tempered glass, EVA resin and a weatherproof .lm, plus aluminium frame for extended outdoor use
- Nominal 12 volt output for battery charging applications
- Output terminal: Lead wire with waterproof connector
- It is IEC 61215 certified
Sharp's ND-L3EJE photovoltaic modules are manufactured in ISO 9001 certified factories.
Sharp's ND-L3EJE photovoltaic modules are available from Energy Matters.