Energy Matters stocks a range of Sharp solar panels. Sharp is a leading manufacturer of photovoltaic modules (solar panels).
Using breakthrough technology perfected by Sharp's nearly 45 years of research and development, these modules use a textured cell surface to reduce reflection of sunlight, and BSF (Black Surface Field) structure to improve conversion efficiency.
An anti-reflective coating provides a uniform blue colour and increases the absorption of light in all weather conditions.
Sharp's NE-80EJE photovoltaic modules offer industry-leading performance, durability, and reliability for a variety of electrical power requirements.
Common applications include RVs, cabins, solar power stations, pumps, beacons, and lighting equipment.
Completed with a rugged aluminium frame the Sharp 80W solar panels is designed to withstand rigorous weather conditions, a junction box is also provided for easy electrical connections in the field, making Sharp's NE 80EJE modules the perfect combination of advanced technology and reliability.
- High-power module (80W) using 125mm square multi-crystal silicon solar cells with 12.60% module conversion efficiency
- Bypass diode minimizes the power drop caused by shade
- Improved cell conversion efficiency: 14.11%
- Water white, tempered glass, EVA laminate, plus aluminium frame for extended outdoor use
- Junction box for easy electrical connections in the field
- Nominal 12VDC output for battery charging applications
- UL 1703, cUL
- Sharp modules are manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facilities
Dimensions (length x width x depth): 1200x530x35mm.
NE-80EJE Multi-crystal Sharp solar panels are available from Energy Matters.