Endress + Hauser Australia offers the next generation of flow metering devices designed for use in harsh applications in the oil and gas industry.
The new Promass O mass flowmeters from the Coriolis flow metering range for the oil and gas industry are designed for high temperature and high pressure performance, delivering excellent robustness and reliability in tough conditions.
The purpose-built Promass O mass flowmeters enable safe and highly accurate hydrocarbon flow measurement from the very start. Similar to the flowmeters in the Coriolis range, Promass O operates independently of physical fluid properties such as viscosity and density and is suitable for hazardous area use (ATEX, FM, CSA, TIIS, IECEx, NEPSI).
Promass O mass flowmeters are suitable for harsh hydrocarbon processing applications such as crude oil processing and refining as they provide reliable flow measurement even in the presence of liquids including highly corrosive hydrogen sulphide.
Key features of Promass O mass flowmeters:
- Flow rate of 150,000 barrels per day
- Tough O sensor withstands temperatures from -40°C to +200°C and pressures up to 258 bar
- All wetted parts manufactured from super duplex (25Cr duplex), known to offer high protection against mechanical and corrosive strain
- Materials meet NORSOK M 630 and NACE MR175/MR103 requirements plus Pressure Equipment Directives such as PED Cat III, CRN and AD2000
- Highly accurate and boasts 0.10% o.r. as standard
- PremiumCal service offers accuracy to +0.05% for situations where precision measurement is paramount