The Liquiline CDC80 available from Endress + Hauser Australia is a new line of aeration analysers designed to optimise aeration times in the biological stage of wastewater treatment processes. This is an energy-intensive stage as most oxygen blowers are operated in a time-based manner or using only a simple form of oxygen control.
The Liquiline CDC80 aeration analyser allows the aeration process to be run according to the wastewater ammonium load for better efficiency. It monitors ammonium load and controls the oxygen blowers so the aeration process only runs until the ammonium value has reached a pre-defined lower set limit.
The Liquiline CDC80 can connect to existing instrumentation and is easily integrated into existing process control systems.
Key capabilities of Liquiline CDC80 aeration analysers:
- Determines oxygen setpoint value, which is adjusted dynamically depending on the ammonium load
- Enables the plant to be attuned to different load situations
- Enables optimised operating times for nitrification and denitrification
- Reduces energy consumption
- Controls phosphate precipitant dosing to ensure efficient phosphate conversion, saving on precipitant and costs
- Calibration values and measured values can be digitally transferred to the transmitter without interference using Endress+Hauser's Memosens technology
- Remote access function available for even faster and easier maintenance