Available from Endress + Hauser Australia , the FTI77 is a compact range of transmitters used for point level detection at high temperatures in bulk solids.
Suitable for use in safety systems, FTI77 universal capacitive point level switches can be operated in minimum or maximum fail-safe mode.
Featuring an extremely robust design for harsh process conditions, FTI77 universal capacitive point level switches are well suited for level detection of abrasive media and can withstand lateral loads of up to 800 Nm with an option of active build-up compensation where bulk solids have a caking tendency.
Key features of FTI77 universal capacitive point level switches:
- Fast and easy to commission and calibrate with push button operation
- Two-stage over-voltage protects against static discharge often present in silo and electrostatic precipitators
- Probe length can be shortened easily, reducing the need to keep length variations as spares
- SIL2/SIL3 rating when used in combination with the FEI55 electronic insert
- Permanent automatic monitoring of electronics increases safety