Endress + Hauser Australia presents the Promass E 200 4-20mA two-wire Coriolis flowmeters designed to achieve superior performance and safety without the need for external adapters or barriers.
One of the world’s first Coriolis flow meters with true two-wire 4-20mA HART technology, the Promass E 200 features a full 16 mA of measurement span without the need for excess adapters, power supplies or barriers.
Simplifying integration into existing control systems, the advanced meter design allows the flowmeter to be used with DCS, PAS, PLC and other remotely operated controller systems. The 4-20mA interface makes it easy to replace legacy flow sensors without any change in field wiring.
The Promass E 200 Coriolis flowmeters are designed as simple drop-in replacements for existing flowmeters without any need for additional hardware or rescaling of control systems.
The Promass E 200 flowmeter’s two-wire technology allows its use in intrinsically safe applications for Class 1 Division 1 locations, making it one of the world’s safest Coriolis meters.
The Promass E200 has been submitted for a SIL-2 rating for critical applications and complies with NE43 (NAMUR) safety standards, including operating down to 3.6 mA in a fail-safe condition.
Key features of Promass E 200 Coriolis flowmeters:
- Simultaneously measures mass flow, fluid density and temperature
- Measures liquids such as acids, alkalis and solvents as well as most gases
- Measures mass flow and volume flow with 0.25% accuracy
- Measures density with accuracy of 0.0005 g/cm³
- Operates in process pressures of Classes 150 to 600, and process temperatures up to 284ºF
- Highly immune to external disturbances such as pipeline vibration, and stable under changing process conditions such as pressure, density, temperature or viscosity
- Built-in diagnostics, displays errors and root causes on its local display in case of a fault
- Can also be commissioned and diagnosed with Endress + Hauser’s FieldCare software
- HistoROM function automatic data backup function ensures automatic reconfiguration of a repaired or new meter without the need for recalibration
- Self-monitoring and error diagnostics designed in strict accordance with the specifications of NE107 (NAMUR)
- Supplied in line sizes of 3/8 to 2 inches (DIN 8 to 50) with 904L Stainless Steel as a standard wetted material
- Transmitter options include aluminium and stainless steel to meet various chemical, oil, gas, process, food, beverage and life sciences applications
- Operator, maintenance and expert menus can be called up immediately at the touch of a button
- ‘Make-it-run’ wizards guide the user through flowmeter configuration and ‘Tool tips’ allow setting of additional parameter information