Endress + Hauser Australia announces the Proline Prosonic Flow B 200, an innovative range of flow meters designed to provide accurate continuous, round-the-clock measurement of coal seam gas (CSG) quantity and quality in all conditions.
Extraction is not always uniform and conditions can fluctuate greatly, resulting in different levels of methane content and varying quality of gas. Delivering multiple advantages to the CSG industry over traditional measurement methods, the industry-optimised ultrasonic flowmeters simultaneously measure flow and methane content for more reliable and accurate readings.
The Proline Prosonic Flow B 200 flow meters can be used with wet gas, variable gas compositions, low process pressures and low flow velocities. The flow meter is available in diameters between DN 50 to 200 and rated at gas temperatures up to +80°C and gas pressures up to 10 bar.
As an intrinsically safe two-wire measuring device (Ex d(ia)), the Prosonic Flow B 200 is especially suited for use in hazardous areas.
Key features of Proline Prosonic Flow B 200 flow meters:
- Reliable measurement with high accuracy (±1.5% o.r.)
- Wide operable flow range (±1.5% o.r.)
- Measurement possible even with minimum operating pressure
- Independent of the gas’ composition and condensation
- Energy saving – no pressure losses
- Maintenance-free operation with no moving parts
- Corrected volume (e.g. Nm³/h)
- Energy flow and totalised energy
- Calorific value
- Wobbe index (quality of fuel gas)