Deltapilot M FMB50 hydrostatic pressure sensors are available from Endress + Hauser Australia. They are suitable for measuring level, volume or mass measurement in liquids and also in paste-like media.
Deltapilot M FMB50 hydrostatic pressure sensors are recommended for use in all areas of process engineering, pharmaceuticals and the food industry.
Features of Deltapilot M FMB50 hydrostatic pressure sensors:
- A hermetically sealed measuring cell that is condensate resistant and climatic proofed
- Good reproducibility is a feature
- They are easy to commission and there is no need for an operating tool
- Long-term stability is a feature
- Menu-guided operation onsite via 4 to 20 mA with HART communication
- There is a wide range of approvals for international use
- They feature end-to-end modularity
- They have a replaceable display
- They utilise universal electronics