Endress + Hauser Australia introduces the Micropilot FMR5x platform designed to offer excellent levels of safety, precision and efficiency across the entire life cycle.
Leading global level instrumentation specialist Endress + Hauser has several years of experience in planning and commissioning through to maintenance and plant management. The new Micropilot FMR5x free space radar family offers guaranteed safe and precise non-contact level measurements in the chemical, oil and gas, life sciences, foods and primary industry.
The Micropilot FMR5x free space radar family ranges from the standard product for basic applications through to high performance versions to be used in sophisticated applications such as high-pressure or high-temperature tasks.
The Micropilot FMR5x delivers high safety, precision and efficiency in various level measurement applications.
- Hardware and software developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL3
- Consistent implementation of industrial standards
- Big variety of Ex approvals
- Gastight feedthrough
- High reliability due to new Multi-Echo Tracking Evaluation
- Dynamic algorithms for high measuring safety and precise measurements
- Accuracy of ± 2mm
- HistoROM: Data management concept for fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnostics
- Intuitive, menu-guided operating concept (on-site or via the control system) in national languages
- Seamless integration into control or asset management systems
- Easy proof test for SIL and WHG saves time and costs