Now available from Endress + Hauser Australia , the Condumax W CLS12 is a two-electrode conductivity sensor with cell constant k = 0.01 cm-1 or k = 0.1 cm-1 for high-temperature applications.
Ideal for industrial and power plant applications, these conductivity sensors are designed for applications where low conductivities must be measured under high pressures and temperatures.
Key benefits of the Condumax W CLS12 conductivity sensor include:
- optimum adaptation to process conditions or mounting place due to different designs
- mounting in pipes or flow chambers
- application temperatures of up to 160°C and pressures of up to 40 bar
- simple measuring cable connection due to large connection compartment
- quality certificate stating the individual cell constant
k = 0.01 cm-1: 0.04 ... 20 μS/cm
k = 0.1 cm-1: 0.1 ... 200 μS/cm
These conductivity sensors also have ATEX approval for use in hazardous areas.