The Cerabar T PMP131 pressure transducers with polysilicon sensor, available from Endress Hauser Australia have been specifically formulated for absolute and gauge pressures of gases, vapours and liquids up to 400 bar.
Some of the characteristics of these transducers include:
- Finely graduated measuring ranges up to 400 bar or 6000 psi
- Up to 4 times overload resistance
- Extremely stable
- Flush diaphragm process connection or manometer connection for ½ BSP (G ½), ¼ BSP (G ¼) or ½ NPT
- Electronic versions with analogue output 4 20 mA or switch output PNP transistor
- Version available for hazardous areas.