EnDuraSim releases the latest Femap v10.3 software solution, a finite element modelling pre and post processor for engineering simulation and analysis.
The Femap features the FE model creation that makes creating complex 3D geometry easier while saving significant time. It offers a more accurate aerodynamic static and flutter analysis pre-processing as well as model creation and setup.
The Femap simulation design software also offers greater flexibility control in a free body display, as well as a easier and faster generation and regeneration of free body diagrams.
Features of the Femap v10.3:
- User interface support for NX Nastran aeroelastic statics & flutter analyses
- Automatic solid geometry preparation prior to FE meshing
- NX Nastran 8 support including new plane stress / strain elements in linear solutions with traction loading
- A new free body tool extension to the post-processing toolbox that allows easy creation of free body diagrams & investigation of interface loads
- Customer-driven updates including the ability to embed multiple solids at once & set view alignment by selected surface.
For more information on Femap v10.3 simulation design software, contact EnDuraSim or visit their website.