According to Emrich , the Adelphi Response is a completely new filling machine for a wide variety of liquids, creams and pastes.
We took our successful Centrair pneumatic filler as a starting point, and then completely redesigned it inside and out in response to the increasing demands of our customers and the marketplace.
* Made to meet pharmaceutical standards
* Single head for filling liquids to pastes
* Versatile, hygienic and easy to use
* The stylish exterior conceals a well-engineered filling system
The Adelphi Response is....
* With a single head to fill liquids, creams, pastes and solids in suspension into all kinds of container
* Fills from a hopper, by direct feed or
liquids from bulk container
* Honed pump sets in 3 standard sizes
up to one litre
* Optional stainless steel bench or trolley
* Accuracy up to ± 0.25%
* The forward and backward stroke can be varied independently to optimise filling characteristics
* Single shot or continuous operation
* A wide range of optional accessories is available to suit more specialised needs
* With all contact parts in 316L stainless steel, PTFE and Viton
* Clean, lubricant-free pneumatics
* Triclover hopper connections
* All stainless monocoque construction, with curved and sloping surfaces to meet GMP requirements
* Designed to ease cleaning
Easy and Safe to Use:
* With controls mounted on the front and within easy reach of the operator, and optional foot switch
* Quick-release fittings, without safety being compromised
* Single tool changeover
* Volumes easily set with a numerical counter
* All moving parts enclosed
A wide variety of interchangeable nozzles and hoppers are available for different products.