Oscium’s iOS test equipment modules take advantage of the intuitive features and touchscreen technology of iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices and interface via the iOS family’s 30-pin dock connector to create a new category of cutting edge test equipment called iOS Test based on a uniquely intuitive, portable and modular platform.
Made up of three instruments including the WiPry-Combo, a combined spectrum analyser and peak power meter, the iMSO mixed signal oscilloscope and the LogicScope logic analyser, Oscium’s iOS test equipment is an affordable range of instruments within easy access of engineers and students alike. Software can also be conveniently downloaded from the App Store for a test drive.
Key features of WiPry-Combo:
- 2.4GHz ISM band spectrum analyser and peak power meter
- Visualises Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Bluetooth and remote sensor networks using spectral mode
- Measures rise and fall time, duty cycle and peak power with the power meter
- Ideal tool for students and engineers working in the popular ISM band
- Designed specifically for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- Intuitive operation for simple debugging
- iMOS-104 iPAD oscilloscope recently recognised with the prestigious ‘R&D100 Award’
Key features of LogiScope logic analysers:
- 100MHz, 16-channel logic analyser
- Touchscreen-based iOS platform for simple and intuitive display
- User-friendly functions
Emona Instruments is a specialist importer, distributor and manufacturer of electronic and electrical test and measurement instruments, electrical safety systems and technical teaching equipment.