These fault detection systems allow users to apply multiple test techniques to ensure maximum test coverage and accurate fault detection in a circuit.
Test techniques available include:
- in-circuit functional test
- edge card functional test
- boundary scan
- passive and active analog testing
- mixed-signal functional test
- vectorless test
- analog signatures; and
- parametric testing.
PinPoint Alpha fault detection systems also feature:
- rapid fault detection and identification
- accurate fault identification reduces re-work and improves board reliability
- quick learning curve and program development through easy to use graphical software
- functional testing from the edge connector
- functional testing of a single component; and
- reverse engineering capability.