The LCR400 is a precision LCR bridge designed for use within component inspection, laboratories and production facilities. Available from Emona Instruments , the LCR meter is fully programmable with simulation, has 0.1% measurement accuracy and can test frequencies up to 10kHz.
Functions of the LCR400 meters include:
- Parameter selection (manual or automatic selection of R, L or C)
- Measurement modes (series or parallel equivalent circuit)
- Range hold (minimises autoranging when changing components)
- Zero function (nulls cut up to 100pF at test fixture)
- Measurement frequencies (selectable as 100Hz/120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz)