The company's largest catalogue to date, this new release covers 80 pages of instrumentation and equipment for the electronics industry, industrial service and plant maintenance, industrial electrical and electrical contracting, and science and life sciences laboratories.
An invaluable reference for all engineers, technicians, scientists, contractors and educators, the 2011 Emona Test Instruments Catalogue features over 100 new products, including:
- digital oscilloscopes from Rigol and GW
- professional digital multimeters and clampmeters from Metrel
- new spectrum analysers from Rigol
- new circuit board test and diagnostic systems from Diagnosys
- cable and harness testing from CAMI Research
- vital signs simulator from Rigel Medical; and
- a range of thermal imaging cameras from German manufacturer Trotec, covering from low cost 160 x 120 resolution cameras up to advanced 384 x 288 resolution cameras with wide temperature ranges up to 1,500ºC.
- electrical safety covering workplace health and safety equipment and featuring the new PAC3760 plus combined appliance and RCD tester
- electrical installations featuring the new InstalTest COMBO; and
- power testing featuring the new Metrel PowerQ4 power quality analysers.
The 2011 Emona Test Instruments Catalogue can be browsed online at the Emona Instruments website, or alternatively a hard copy can be ordered from the site.