Emerson Process Management introduces a new remote-mount digital valve controller for use in harsh environments and challenging conditions.
Emerson’s Fisher FIELDVUE DVC6205 remote-mount digital valve controller offers an ideal solution for applications in which accessibility, extreme temperatures (up to 120°C), extreme vibration or confined space make integral mounting difficult or impractical.
The new digital valve controller is ideal for industries such as pulp and paper and nuclear power that have typically preferred to isolate valve mounted instruments from harsh environments. With the DVC6205, only the valve position feedback is mounted on the control valve, while the remainder of the digital valve controller can be mounted over 300 feet away in a less severe or more accessible environment.
Over one million FIELDVUE digital valve controllers have been installed worldwide.
Key features of Fisher FIELDVUE DVC6205 remote-mount digital valve controllers:
- Remote valve mounted feedback unit utilises patented FIELDVUE linkage-less, non-contact feedback technology
- Feedback unit can withstand a plant’s operating extremes with no linkage to wear, loosen, corrode or vibrate
- Highly suited to difficult process environments
- Offered with CSA, IECEx, ATEX and FM hazardous area approvals
- Listed in the Lloyd’s Register for industrial, marine and offshore use