Keil extends its support for ARM Cortex-M3 processor-based devices with the introduction of the MCBSTM32E Evaluation Board and Starter Kit, available from Embedded Logic Solutions .
Featuring an STMicroelectronics STM32F103ZE microcontroller, the MCBSTM32E Evaluation Board includes a QVGA LCD display plus a wide range of interfaces such as USB, CAN, MicroSD Card and UART.
Features of the board include:
- STM32F103ZE Cortex-M3 processor-based MCU
- On-Chip Memory: 512KB Flash and 64KB RAM
- External Memory:8MB SPI Flash and 1MB RAM
- QVGA LCD-TFT colour graphics display with 16-bit interface
- Joystick with 5 positions
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- One Serial Port and one CAN Interface
- MicroSD Card Interface
- Potentiometer for analog voltage input
- Speaker for analog output
- JTAG/Serial-Wire Debug connector
- Trace connector
The starter kit for STM32E contains the supplies necessary to develop and debug applications on a Cortex-M3 microcontroller:
- The MCBSTM32E Evaluation Board
- The ULINK-ME USB-JTAG Adapter
- and Microcontroller Development Kit (MDK) evaluation version
The Microcontroller Development Kit (MDK) features numerous example projects for the MCBSTM32E, which make practical use of the board's peripherals. Some of these examples are built around the KeilRTX Real-Time Kernel, also included as part of MDK.
The RealView Real-Time Library includes CAN, Flash file system and USB device examples ported to the MCBSTM32E.