Available from Embedded Logic Solutions , Keil MCB1760 evaluation board and starter kit can be used to support the NXP LPC1700 Cortex™-M3 processor-based family.
The MCB1760 evaluation board features a microcontroller (LPC1768) running at up to 100MHz, together with a color QVGA LCD, Ethernet, USB, CAN, SD/MMC card interface, and UARTs.
The evaluation board and kit from Keil features:
- 100MHz LPC1768 (100-pin) MCU
- Color QVGA TFT LCD
- On-Chip Memory: 512KB Flash & 64KB RAM
- 10/100 Ethernet Port
- SD/MMC Card Interface
- USB 2.0 Full Speed - USB, USB-OTG, & USB Host
- 2 CAN Interfaces and 2 Serial Ports
- JTAG, Serial Wire, and ETM Trace interfaces
- 5-position Joystick and push-button
- Analog Voltage Control for ADC Input
- 70 GPIO pins